Help Wanted: MSP Technology, Business and Sales Leaders
Here’s one final call for technology professionals in 2011: The MSPmentor Job Board has new career opportunities for you to consider. So whether you’re a technical engineer, sales representative, or have an interest in leading the business side of a managed services provider (MSP), the MSPmentor Job Board has something for everyone. Make a New Year’s resolution to explore new career opportunities.
Here’s what’s available.
- Managed Services Lead Engineer in Schaumburg, Ill.
- Managed Services Sales Representative in Irvine, Calif.
- Network Support Technician in Charlotte, N.C.
- Business Development Representative in Charlotte, N.C.
- Technical Engineer – Level 3 in Birmingham, Ala.
The MSPmentor Job Board is free to anyone who would like to post a job or career opportunity — as long as the opportunity is within the managed services, cloud services or IT channel market.