Eager to learn from other managed service providers? Attending managed services summits and face-to-face events are great ways to achieve that goal. And there's no shortage of MSP conference options.
Here's a sampling of major MSP events scheduled for August through November.
- August 11-13, Chicago: Ingram Micro Seismic Conference.
- September 4-7, Chicago: MSP Revolution 2008, hosted by MSPSN CEO Amy Luby and featuring such guest speakers as MSP University CIO and VP Erick Simpson.
- September 17-19, Orlando: ConnectWise Partner Summit, focused on "IT's Next Wave."
- September 25-26, Chicago: MSPAlliance Managed Services Summit Chicago, featuring Lane Smith (Do IT Smarter) describing the Managed Services Accreditation Program.
- October 4-6, Seattle: SMB Nation Fall 2008, featuring extensive MSP-oriented content.
- October 17, London: MSPAlliance Managed Services Summit London.
- October 21-23, Miami: CompTIA Managed Services Summit.
- October 22-24, Dallas: N-able Partner Summit, positioned as "The Industry's Premier MSP Event."
- November 5-6, Las Vegas: MSPAlliance Managed Services Summit Las Vegas.
I'm scheduled to attend several of the events, including the upcoming Ingram Micro Seismic Conference in August. If you'd like to meet, send me email (joe [at] ninelivesmediainc.com).
The Ingram invite made me realize it might be time to tell readers about all of these upcoming events.