The race to gain managed services mind share and market share in Australia and New Zealand continues to accelerate. The latest examples: Autotask is planning an August 2009 road show in Australia, and Kaseya has opened an office in New Zealand. The moves come only a few days after ConnectWise confirmed plans to offer hosted ConnectWise in Europe and Australia. Here's some more perspective about the global managed services market.
Among the most recent moves:
- According to Autotask's Twitter feed, the company will host a "roadshow across Australia in August. Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane." Details are expected to be announced soon.
- Kaseya -- which was among the first MSP software providers to target Australia -- has opened an office in neighboring New Zealand. Kaseya says it has more than 100 MSP partners in New Zealand, according to a company press release.
- ConnectWise says it plans to offer Hosted ConnectWise in Australia and the United Kingdom by the end of 2009.
- N-able in June 2009 announced hosted services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Nimsoft made some Australia moves in April 2009.
- Did I overlook an Australia-centric move? Post a comment to let me know.
Meanwhile, MSP software providers continue to pull global partners and customers into their U.S.-based conferences. ConnectWise and N-able are planning late 2009 partner conferences in Orlando and Arizona, respectively. And Autotask has confirmed plans for its second-annual Autotask Community Live conference, scheduled for April 18-20, 2010, at the Miami InterContinental.
Follow MSPmentor via RSS; Facebook; Identi.ca; and Twitter. And sign up for our Enewsletter; Webcasts and Resource Center.