Generating Profit and Advanced Threat Intelligence
Cybercrime has evolved beyond benign teenage mischief and has expanded into a highly-profitable enterprise where hackers generate more revenue and have the means to innovate faster than the defenders. As a result, they’re leading a new dawn of cyberattacks with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). To keep up, business must bring equally effective and intelligent security tools to the part. Read more in this whitepaper, which cover how to harness the power of AI and ML to protect businesses from today’s growing and advanced cyber threats.
Topics covered include:
- Barriers to success – why SMBs need a greater focus on cybersecurity.
- The application of AI and ML in today’s attacks.
- Fighting fire with fire – the role of AI and ML in cybersecurity.
- Bolstering profitability – outsourced managed security services.
- Getting started – the first and next steps.