Channel Partner Program Moves: July 31
This week's moves -- from A to N -- included:
Hey Monty, who made key channel partner program deals for the week ending July 31, 2009? Here’s a look at new alliances, reseller agreements and partner program initiatives, as tracked by The VAR Guy.
This week’s moves — from A to N — included:
- Acteva, which specializes in on-demand event registration and payment management services, has launched a partner program for Salesforce CRM Consultants.
- Avnet Technology Solutions has recruited Scott Look as VP of sales for the Technology Infrastructure Solutions (TIS) group. Look will manage field sales teams across the United States and Canada to profitably drive solutions business growth for Avnet and its value-added reseller partners. He previously worked at Ingram Micro and EMC.
- Bee Group, a solutions provider, has joined TAS Group‘s partner program for small business sales automation.
- Consonus Technologies has lined up additional financing (from U.S. Bank) to help expand the company’s data centers.
- Extreme Networks Inc. is partnering with Scale Computing to push deeper into data center storage solutions.
- Neotys, which makes load testing tools for web applications, has launched the Neotys Service Partner Program for companies that specialize in web application quality.
Whether you’re joining, building, running or leaving a partner program, let The VAR Guy know.