Agiliance, provider of integrated risk management solutions for governance, risk and compliance (GRC) programs, announced today a new dedicated managed security service provider (MSSP) program, addressing the growing demand among service providers to deliver IT and security risk management solutions based on Agiliance RiskVision, an integrated suite of GRC solutions. Here are the details.
The Agiliance Managed Risk-as-a-Service (M-RaaS) offering simplifies compliance complexities and automates threat and vulnerability remediation actions, reducing mitigation times and improving operational efficiency, the company said in a statement. The offering assists with the ability to identify, monitor and mitigate risks by correlating security posture, assessing the business criticality of threats, and remediating physical and virtual assets within an organization’s infrastructure.
Key features of the Agiliance MSSP Program include:
- Access to Agiliance M-RaaS training offerings, both onsite and online
- MSSP certification with Agiliance MSSP-branded logo for marketing purposes
- Access to 24 x 7 priority technical assistance from Agiliance support team
- No annual commitment: annual subscriptions are tied to customer usage
- Access to password-protected online portal for marketing and support information.
Agiliance RiskVision works with Global 2000 companies and government agencies to automate their GRC management processes. For those interested in Agiliance's partner program, visit the company's website.