Citrix Systems has developed a new solution that lets you integrate your services and applications with Citrix GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraning business collaboration products. The new Citrix solution is called the Citrix GoTo Developer Center, and it's free for current Citrix users.
Users can leverage the Citrix GoTo Developer Center to access APIs, best practice tips and other developer resources. Citrix claims the new solution will ultimately cut out repetitive work, streamline workflows and companies time and money.
Here's an outline of the main enhancements for each product.
Citrix GoTo Developer Center + GoToMeeting
- New open interfaces so that partners can integrate meeting information with corporate websites (This is the biggest change of all, as GoToMeeting is really Citrix's signature collaboration product. LogMeIn recently cut the price of Join.me Pro just to compete with GoToMeeting).
- Streamline learning administration by eliminating redundant processes and reducing data entry errors
- Expand revenue and market opportunities by creating, marketing and reselling value-added solutions that benefit customers
- Dynchronizing information from webinar attendees into other business systems
- Eliminate manual data entry between webinar and customer database
- Automated CRM activities for better data accuracy