In Case You Missed Them: 15 Most Read Channel Blog Entries, Feb. 18
Another insanely busy week is wrapping up for MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud. We realize: Some readers don’t have time to track all the conversations across all of our web sites each week. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending February 18, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- IBM announces cloud computing specialty for channel partners
- Quest Software launches Google Apps to Microsoft Cloud migration tool
- Cloud Services: Only one part of your IT services catalog (guest blog)
- The six pillars of a web solution provider practice (guest blog)
- Parallels Summit: Will hosted PBXes steal the cloud show?
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- What’s really bothering Cisco Systems: Uncle Sam or HP?
- IBM Watson: How Jeopardy changes the analytics game
- IBM CEO Sam Palmisano: Partner success is perishable
- Axcient partners with HP to create data center protection platform
- Apple preparing channel partner program changes?
And from MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
Note: The MSPmentor 100 dominated our site traffic this week. But the list below focuses on non-MSPmentor 100 content:
- DirectPointe puts managed services business up for sale
- Will community banks embrace managed services?
- Dilbert and the path to MSP productivity (guest blog)
- IBM PartnerWorld Leadership Conference: Cloud meets MSPs?
- Cloud, wireless dominate RSA Conference
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.