Last Call: This Week’s 15 Most Read Channel News Stories, Feb. 11
Sure, The VAR Guy is super-busy. But so are you. So how can you possibly keep track of all the big channel partner stories each week? Simple. Here’s a list of the 15 most read blogs from across our sites (The VAR Guy, TalkinCloud and MSPmentor) for the week ending February 11, 2011. Take a look…
…at the lineup…
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Intermedia cuts hosted Exchange prices and joins Microsoft cloud billing debate
- Openstack vs. Eucalyptus: Cloud rivals or friends?
- Cloud computing: Dinner talk makes me nervous
- VMware says Microsoft, Oracle are blowing cloud smoke
- Excel Micro partnering with Google on SaaS Distribution
From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- MSPs: Why 80 percent of your social media efforts miss the mark
- MSPmentor 100: Top 100 managed services provider center (our 2011 results debut Feb. 16)
- Managed services acquisition: mindSHIFT acquires ORBIT Systems
- Five reasons you’re not ready for Professional Services Automation (guest blog)
- 24×7 help desk and NOC support: Deeper perspectives for MSPs
And from The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- Did open source companies miss their channel opportunity?
- Memo from VMware CEO Paul Maritz to partners: Windows era is ending
- HP debuts TouchPad: The first real contender to iPad
- Former SAP channel chief Pat Hume Joins GFI Software
- VARs: 4 ways to get the most out of your vendors’ channel partner programs (guest blog)
Thanks for taking the time to visit MSPmentor and our sister sites. We appreciate your readership here, there and everywhere.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.