Whaleback Managed Services, a company that provides managed unified communication services, has announced its next generation of enhanced wireless mobility for customers. The company made the CrystalBlue Cordless Phone available to customers as part of Whaleback's CrystalBlue Cloud-Based Managed Unified Communication Services.
With Whaleback's wireless technology, customers will now be able to benefit from the mobility, flexibility and productivity of its enhanced communication service. The CrystalBlue Cordless Phone includes:
- Up to 6 DECT 6.0 cordless handsets per base
- Support for up to eight phone numbers
- Support for three simultaneous calls
- HD audio
- 1000 foot range per handset
- White backlit large LCD on handset
- Handset call button on base unit
- Easy to use web configuration interface
- Support for advanced call features including: three way conferencing, call transfer, park & retrieve, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, ringtone selection, and 2.5mm headset jack
To become a partner of Whaleback Managed Services, check out their CrystalBlue Partner page.