Coming Soon From MSPmentor
The Kaseya Connect User Conference dominated my time this week. But there is additional news from across the managed services market that we still need to cover. Here are six key topics you’ll be hearing more about on MSPmentor real soon…
… they are:
1. ConnectWise investing $3 million in education: CEO Arnie Bellini had an “ah-ha” moment while recently visiting an Apple Store in Tampa. I’ve got the details.
2. N-able on the road: CEO Gavin Garbutt mentioned a Philadelphia event N-able hosted this week. And VP Mike Cullen has been in Europe recently as part of a global push. Plus, some mid-market thoughts.
3. Kaseya SaaS Strategy: I sat down with CEO Gerald Blackie and heard a great deal about where Kaseya is moving first with SaaS. This will be an in-depth blog entry; still need to organize my thoughts.
4. Kaseya Asia Pacific and India: Big news from India, in particular, involving a customer that will likely leverage 100,000 to 1 million Kaseya licenses over the next few years. And the customer will also strive to standardize small businesses on Linux desktops.
5. Cisco Partner Summit: It’s June 2-4 in Boston. Curious to see if Cisco announces any managed services moves at the event. I’ll be sitting in media briefings with CEO John Chambers and Channel Chief Keith Goodwin.
6. Mid-Year Reality Check: It’s nearly June. How are MSPs performing as we near the mid-way point of 2009? I’ve gathered some anecdotal information to share with you.
The content above — and plenty more — will incrementally surface on MSPmentor really soon. More to come, and thanks for reading.