I interviewed Fonality CEO Chris Lyman for a podcast originally posted on TheVARguy.com. Our discussion offers managed service providers a high-level overview of Fonality's IP PBX strategy. We touch on such topics as Asterisk, open source, and hybrid-hosted services that combine on-premise solutions with cloud services.
The podcast is organized into five key topics:
- The big picture: Is Fonality really an open source company?
- How are Fonality’s IP PBX products positioned?
- Is Fonality a cloud or on-premise solution?
- Channel partnerships, including deals with Dell and Tech Data
- Fonality’s priorities for 2009
MSPmentor is updated multiple times daily. Don’t miss a single post. Subscribe to our Enewsletter, RSS and Twitter feeds and the MSPmentor Resource Center.