Webcast: 6 Questions MSPs Must Ask Before Making RMM Switch
There’s a lot of noise in the managed services software market. Some MSPs are hitting a scalability wall because they chose software tools that don’t match their business needs. How can you get back on track? Join us for our January 26 Webcast — which will cover six business questions you must ask yourself before switching out your RMM (remote monitoring and management) software. Here’s a closer look at the anticipated discussion.
Content: During the January 26 webcast we’ll cover:
- When Is It Time?: Knowing when you’ve really hit a scalability wall
- How to Decide?: How to set up a cross-functional team for proof-of-concept moves
- Who Makes the Call?: Who should ultimately own software decisions in your company, and why
- Dollars and Cents: How to make sure your software partners are financially viable
- Getting Fit: How to determine if software can really make you a better business
- The ROI: How to determine the potential payoff of managed services software
Experts: Our guests on the webcast will include:
- Clint Harder, Principal, The Corvid Group — a consulting firm that works closely with MSPs
- Craig Carter, CTO, Micromenders — a leading MSP that successfully navigated the decision process
- Phil LaForge, VP Service Providers, Nimsoft — sharing views and answering questions without pitching product
I’ll be on-hand to moderate the discussion. And we expect to answer plenty of attendee questions during the January 26 webcast. Register now.
Bonus, Bonus: Use this single link to register now for our January 26 webcast as well as our February 16 webcast — which will unveil this year’s MSPmentor 100 list.