My Digital Shield Updates Channel Partner Program
My Digital Shield (MDS) is offering new sales tools designed to assist channel partners with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). The Wilmington, Delaware-based security-as-a-service (SECaaS) provider recently updated its channel partner program to help managed service providers (MSPs), solution providers and value-added resellers (VARs) boost their recurring revenues.
“Our goal is that existing partners, as well as new, will experience higher revenue share and selling success with these newly implemented tools and features,” MDS founder Andrew Bagrin said in a prepared statement.
Other MDS channel partner program updates include:
- Partner program levels — New partners will now automatically join the program as Silver Partners, earning 25 percent continuous revenue share. Subsequent levels include the Gold level where partners earn 35 percent in revenue share and the Certified level that earns 45 percent in revenue share.
- Co-branded shieldtest.com — Partners can now co-brand with shieldtest.com, MDS’s free security test, and add their URL, logo and other contact information for co-branding.
- Partner training program — Partner training is now offered and required for all partners at the Certified partner level.
- Sales and technical training — Skill-based training is now available to partners at all levels as part of the onboarding process.
- Partner revenue datasheets — Automatically co-branded customer datasheets with information about MDS are now available for partners to provide to their customers.
Rick Green, MDS’s vice president of channel sales, told Talkin’ Cloud that his company currently has 80 partners and expects to see a tenfold increase in the number of partner sign-ons over the next quarter.
Additionally, Green predicted that MDS’s channel partner program updates “will lead to a 20 percent or higher rate of deal closures” among the company’s existing partners.