MSPmentor Launches Cloud-based File Sync & Sharing InfoCenter
Many MSPs are trying to launch cloud-based file syncing and sharing business practices. What technical questions should you be asking? And how do you build a file sync practice that generates recurring revenues with healthy profit margins? We will cover those and other questions in our newly launched File Syncing and Sharing InfoCenter (www.mspmentor.net/filesharing). Here’s what you should expect.
The File Syncing and Sharing InfoCenter will cover business and technology considerations for MSPs. It blends MSPmentor’s exclusive editorial coverage with custom media from the InfoCenter’s exclusive sponsor, eFolder — which recently acquired Anchor. Together, eFolder and Anchor offer branded cloud backup, BDRs, cloud file sync, replication, and email security solutions designed for MSPs.
On the editorial front, Managing Editor Jessica Davis continues to drive MSPmentor’s coverage. And our editorial team will offer File Sync and Sharing updates multiple times per week. Coverage areas will include MSPmentor’s views and guidance on:
- Breaking News: As MSPs navigate data storage, information sharing and mobility issues, MSPmentor will offer timely best-practices for channel partners.
- Industry research: In addition to our next MSPmentor 501 survey results (coming February, 2014), we will dissect File Sync and Sharing research from Forrester, Gartner, IDC and others.
- Business Models: How MSPs can best develop recurring revenue business models for content and file management.
- Best Practices: How can MSPs blend File Sync and Sharing with Cloud Storage and BDR? And how can MSPs work with customers, in a consultative manner, to develop and test such strategies?
On the contributed content front, sponsor eFolder will offer MSPmentor’s readers a range of File Sync and Sharing guidance contained in white papers, videos, guest blogs, and Twitter updates — including insights from eFolder CEO Kevin Hoffman, VP of Marketing Ted Hulsy and eFolder VP and GM Bryan Forrester.
InfoCenters: In-depth Information for VARs, MSPs and CSPs
- Backup and Disaster Recovery, sponsored by Datto (www.mspmentor.net/bdr)
- Business Acceleration, sponsored by Ingram Micro (www.thevarguy.com/fasterbiz)
- Cloud-based File Sync and Sharing, sponsored by eFolder (www.mspmentor.net/filesharing)
- Private and Public Cloud, sponsored by VMware (www.thevarguy.com/cloud)