Circle 2 Dates: Webcasts and Top 100 Managed Services Providers
The VAR Guy’s sister site, MSPmentor, will host two timely webcasts for established and aspiring managed services providers over the next few weeks. On January 26, MSPmentor Live will explore the key questions MSPs must ask before upgrading their RMM (remote monitoring and management) software platforms and before purchasing new platforms. And on February 16, MSPmentor Live will unveil the annual MSPmentor 100 list and survey results. Here’s some more background on each webcast.
January 26, 2:00 p.m. eastern
- Topic: Choosing An RMM Platform: 6 Tips From 3 Managed Services Experts
- What We’ll Cover: The typical managed services provider will change RMM (remote monitoring and management) platforms at least three times in five years. That leads to wasted time and money. So how can you purchase and deploy the right RMM solution from the get-go? You need to ask RMM providers six key questions. We’ll cover each of the questions — and your key questions — during this webcast.
- Guest Speakers: Representatives from Micromenders, The Corvid Group and Nimsoft (the event’s sponsor)
- Join us: Register Now
February 16, 2:00 p.m. eastern
- Topic: Unveiling the MSPmentor 100
- What We’ll Cover: Who are the world’s top 100 managed services providers? MSPmentor will provide the answers during this webcast. In addition to unveiling the fourth-annual MSPmentor 100 list, guest MSPs will describe how they maximized their business performance to land on the list. The webcast will also unveil MSP growth trends across North America, Europe, Australia and Africa, among other regions.
- Guest Speakers: Two executives representing MSPmentor 100 companies, plus a key ConnectWise (the event’s sponsor). Note: The MSPmentor 100 list and research are independent, non-sponsored projects.
- Join Us: Register Now.
And please bookmark The VAR Guy Events Page. We update it regularly with new webcast information. Thanks for your time. I look forward to your questions during the webcasts.