Podcast: VARs Earn Recurring Revenue as Certified ISMOs
A so-called Master ISMO (independent service and maintenance organization) can help VARs generate recurring revenue from a range of opportunities. But what are those revenue opportunities? And how can solutions providers become certified ISMOs? In this podcast, ServiceKey VP and co-owner Angela Vines (pictured) provides some timely answers and clear advice to solutions providers.
Our conversation covers:
- 0:00 Introduction to ServiceKey: What does a Master ISMO (independent service and maintenance organization) do?
- 0:35 A closer look: What is a master ISMO? Providing turn-key services for VARs to deliver to end-customers. Services can include maintenance, field support, help desk, hosted monitoring and integrated services.
- 1:32 How is a master ISMO different from a traditional third-party maintenance provider?
2:30 What benefits does a master ISMO provide to the VAR and channel community?
- 4:07 What steps do VARs have to take to profit from a Master ISMO engagement?
- 4:55 How can VARs become certified ISMOs?
- 6:15 Background on ServiceKey and its role as a master ISMO.
- 7:28 Conclusion
For more information, check in directly with ServiceKey.
NOTE: This podcast is sponsored by ServiceKey.