365 Data Centers Teams with Dell EMC for Enterprise Managed Solution
365 Data Centers is unveiling a new Enterprise Managed Services solution that includes products from Dell EMC’s portfolio.
The new offering aims to delivers full-service, end-to-end data center technology procurement and management, and includes Dell EMC products. This comes as 365 Data Centers evolves its business strategy from colocation to a hybrid IT services provider.
“Our Enterprise Managed Services solution is our latest example of how we’ve developed a complete enterprise IT services ecosystem, ensuring that our clients no longer have to be burdened with data-center management,” said Jeff Slapp, vice president of 365 Data Centers.
One of Gartner’s top 10 trends impacting infrastructure and operations for 2019, revealed in December, was the death of the data center. The research firm predicts that by 2025, four in five enterprises will migrate away from on-premises data centers, with the current trend of moving workloads to colocation, hosting and the cloud, leading them to shut down their traditional data centers.
“[Infrastructure and operations] leaders must prepare to place workloads based on business needs, not constrained to physical location. From colocation through public cloud, plenty of alternatives to on-premises data centers exist,” said Ross Winser, senior research director at Gartner.
Some of the offer features:
- The choice of any combination of technology required to meet project requirements including hardware and software from vendors such as Cisco, Dell EC and Nutanix.
- The ability to span a solution across multiple data-center locations via the company’s high-speed and redundant backbone network.
- The ability to integrate hybrid services from the company’s private enterprise cloud platform and/or with any of the public cloud platforms.
- Customers can choose as many or as few managed services as needed.
- Static billing to make forecasting and budgeting predicable and controllable.
- Flexible growth based on business demands.
- A fixed monthly fee for the latest technology.
“We’re proud to collaborate with 365 Data Centers to provide enterprises with comprehensive industry-leading data center solutions, said Elliot Hujarski, area vice president, Southeast, for Dell EMC.