AirWatch: Office 365 & Google Apps Mobile Device Management
How can you manage mobile devices running Office 365, Google Apps and other cloud applications? AirWatch, a smartphone and mobile device management specialist, thinks it has the answer. Indeed, AirWatch has launched a mobile device management solution for Microsoft BPOS-D, Microsoft Office 365 and Gmail cloud services.
AirWatch claims its mobile security solution capabilities:
- Manage and configure all devices over-the-air
- Block or allow classes of devices and users
- Automatically enforce compliance and policies
- Enforce a line between user account and device
- Limit the number of devices per user
- Selectively wipe data
- Gain visibility into BPOS-D, Office 365 or Gmail ActiveSync deployments.
AirWatch already supports Android, Apple iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Phone and Windows 7 devices. AirWatch’s announcement came almost simultaneous to Zenprise’s announcement that it now provides mobile device management for a host of tables and smartphones.