Join Us Wednesday: SaaS or On-premises MSP Software?
Join MSPmentor this Wednesday, May 5 at 2:00 p.m. eastern for our next MSPmentor Live webcast: SaaS vs. On Premises MSP Software. The webcast will be a 40-minute fireside chat — even more interactive — exploring the key business drivers for selecting on-premises or SaaS (software as a services) MSP platforms. Here’s some more background, including updated guest speaker information.
We realize no two MSP businesses are exactly alike…
- But are there certain business characteristics of MSPs that embrace SaaS-centric tools?
- And are there different business characteristics of MSPs that continue to embrace on-premises RMM (remote monitoring and management) options?
We’ll cover both of those questions, and we’ll also explore whether SaaS-centric options can truly match the power and performance of on-premises options.
Our confirmed guest speakers include:
- Dave Durkee, CEO of ENKI — a managed services provider that also has deep cloud expertise.
- Danny Owens, President, American Integration — a Microsoft and Cisco partner that’s making SaaS moves.
- Nimsoft VP and GM Phil Laforge will be on hand to provide deeper insights from SaaS- and on-premises partners. (Nimsoft is sponsoring the webcast).
- Joe Panettieri (that’s me) as moderator, making sure we cover as many attendee questions as possible.
I look forward to your questions during this MSPmentor Live: Fireside Chat webcast.