FY11 Oracle PartnerNetwork Kickoff June 29th: Sneak Peek
The 80’s called and they want their movies back. With the summer line-up of movies reminding us to wax on and wax off one can start to wonder if there is anything new to look forward to this summer. The Oracle PartnerNetwork Team is happy to report: Yes, there is. As Hannibal would say “I love it when a plan comes together.” And a plan we have; for the past 2 months we’ve been working to pull together the FY11 Oracle PartnerNetwork Kickoff, which is tailored to provide existing – and potential – Oracle PartnerNetwork members with specific sales strategies and messages to help them successfully engage with Oracle in FY11.
While we can’t offer you Bradley Cooper or Jackie Chan we can promise you an exciting line-up of guests including Safra Catz and Charles Phillips as well as messages from Oracle’s top product development executives who will be discussing the partner opportunity in FY11. And if that weren’t enough, we’re sharing an industry analyst perspective on the Oracle opportunity and bringing in regional sales leaders to talk about the opportunity specific to each global region.
The Oracle PartnerNetwork FY11 Kickoff is being held live 5 times – once for each region – so you can join in the conversation.
- EMEA Kickoff with special guest Stein Surlien, SVP, Oracle EMEA Alliances and Channels – Tuesday, June 29, at 6 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. BT
- LAD Kickoff with special guest Manny Marrero, senior director, Oracle LAD Alliances and Channels – Tuesday, June 29, at 8 a.m. PT / noon DT
- North America Kickoff with special guest Ted Bereswill, SVP, Oracle North America Channel Sales – Tuesday, June 29, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Japan Kickoff with special guest Tetsuya Shiga, Oracle Japan Alliances and Chennels – Tuesday, June 29, at 6 p.m. PT / Wednesday, June 30, at 10 a.m. JT (Tokyo)
- APAC Kickoff with special guest George Wong, GVP, Oracle APAC Alliances and Sales – Tuesday, June 29, at 8 p.m. PT / Wednesday, June 30, at 11 a.m. SGT (Singapore) / 1 p.m. AET (Sydney)
With no lines to wait in or the annoyingly tall guy sitting in front of you this might just be the best thing you see all summer. Register to attend now – and don’t forget to silence your cell phone.
Sandra Haan is a director for Worldwide Alliances & Channels at Oracle. Guest blog entries such as this one are contributed on a monthly basis as part of The VAR Guy’s 2009 sponsorship program.