Tigerpaw Software Version 15R1: Here’s What MSPs Need to Know
The professional services automation (PSA) platform provider this week launched version 15R1 of its flagship offering, which includes the Matrix reporting tool, centralized billing and other new features.
Matrix offers MSPs custom fields and related tables, along with column totals and the ability to group data by selected fields, according to Tigerpaw. This tool is based on grid technology, Tigerpaw said, and provides reporting capabilities not included in list views or other software applications.
What else should MSPs expect from version 15R1? Tigerpaw said its new release offers:
- Centralized billing that allows users to create one invoice from multiple service orders for related accounts
- Key performance indicator (KPI) reports that enable users to measure success in finance, resources, marketing and sales
- The ability to assign bins with minimum and/or maximum quantities for multiple locations
- The ability to share an existing contact across multiple accounts
- The ability to assign item categories for importing quotes from D-tools SIX (or newer) into Tigerpaw
“While we provide regular updates and enhancements to our Tigerpaw platform throughout the year, this list of enhancements is impressive and should help technology and service providers add more value to their customers at no additional cost,” Tigerpaw CEO James Foxall said in a prepared statement.
In addition, a Tigerpaw spokesperson told MSPmentor that MSPs should expect “a slew of all-new integrations with many of [Tigerpaw’s] technology partners” for its 15R1 platform leading up to this year’s Tigerpaw Partner Conference in October.