Novell’s Intelligent Workload Management Strategy
Intelligent Workload Management. Those three words sum up Novell’s core focus for 2010. But what does Intelligent Workload Management (IWM) mean to Novell’s partners and customers? Novell Chief Marketing Officer and Channel Chief John Dragoon (pictured) offers some perspective.
At its core, Dragoon says, IWM will allow customers to securely manage IT workloads — applications, middleware and operating systems — across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Where do channel partners fit into the IWM strategy?
Dragoon provides answers in this FastChat video below.
The video covers:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:15 – An overview of Intelligent Workload Management
- 0:40 – The four components of the IWM lifecycle (build, secure, manage and measure)
- 1:15 – IWM and the implications for cloud and virtualization strategies
- 2:15 – Are there IWM opportunities for solutions providers and service providers?
- 3:10 – Where Novell’s product portfolio fits into the IWM strategy
- 3:48 – Online links for more information
- 4:13 – Conclusion