NetEnrich Launches Cloud Services Practice for VARs, MSPs
The new Cloud Practice services include CloudAID, CloudMANAGE and CloudRSA On Demand.
- CloudAID provides remote management, maintenance and monitoring and SOP remediation for cloud applications.
- CloudMANAGE offers that, plus full remediation and root cause analysis services, in addition to ISP management. Services are delivered remotely via NetEnrich’s proprietary Services Gateway appliance technology.
- CloudRSA On Demand is sold on a subscription basis or in hourly blocks for projects that can be scoped on an as-needed basis to support complex cloud projects, NetEnrich says.
Expanded Focus… Within Reason
Take a closer look and you’ll find a deeper story here. CEO Raju Chekuri is maintaining a careful balancing act — pushing NetEnrich to introduce new services without roaming too far away from the company’s core expertise.
NetEnrich also is balancing relationships with two major distributors:
- The Arrow Fusion team, which I think is just getting started with cloud services.
- And the Ingram Micro Services division, where Ingram has been developing the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
The NetEnrich effort also includes new executive leadership. Senior VP and GM Justin Crotty arrived from Ingram in August 2010. And more recently, VP of Corporate Marketing Jennifer Baier Anaya arrived in March 2011 after strategic consulting roles with Autotask and Ingram, among others.
Crotty and Anaya recently networked at the Autotask Community Live conference in Miami, Fla. And just last week, Chekuri, Crotty and CTO Varma Kunaparaju surfaced at Ingram Micro Cloud Summit in Phoenix, where they pulled back the curtain on NetEnrich’s cloud efforts.
According to a prepared statement, the NetEnrich Cloud Services Practice offers VARs and MSPs:
- Access to expert IT staff who manage large cloud environments, ITIL processes that scale for faster new client onboarding and instant managed services support, 100 percent IT channel dedication.
- Elimination of unexpected late night and weekend emergencies that interrupt valuable personal time for owners and IT staffers.
- An integrated NetEnrich Services Framework for full accountability, and execution on complex IT infrastructure and unified communications network environments.
- Monthly executive and engineering reports providing detail on application performance reliability and service activity to optimize operations and assist with capacity planning.
No doubt, NetEnrich is one of the larger NOC providers focused on VARs and MSPs. The company also has extensive experience hosting cloud applications.
Now, CEO Chekuri wants VARs and MSPs to sample NetEnrich’s Cloud Practice. Still, it’s early in the cloud game. And I suspect most channel partners have yet to decide which cloud services to keep in-house… and the decision process on outsourced cloud processes may take months to play out.