Paessler Updates Mobile Network Monitoring App for Apple iOS
Paessler AG, the network monitoring software provider, has launched iPRTG 3.0 — a mobile network monitoring app for Apple iOS devices (aka iPad and iPhone users). The iPRTG 3.0 release features new editing, mapping and email functions, among other added capabilities.
Here’s a quick list of the 3.0’s newest capabilities, courtesy of Paessler.
- Support for landscape orientation
- Added view showing log entries
- Added vied showing geomaps of sensors
- Ability to change sensor/device settings from within the app
- New “Send Email” function
- Ability to edit comments within the app
- Added setting for “Repeat Alarms” to establish ongoing reminders if the
count of sensors in error or alarm state is greater than zero
- Added new sensor lists
- New icons and artwork
Paessler’s iPRTG product line is an extension of PRTG, the company’s signature network monitoring solution. Until now, iPRTG has only extended the company’s networking monitoring software to mobile Apple products including the iPhone, iPad and iTouch.
This latest release of iPRTG extends support to Android smartphones and tablets and comes just two months after Paessler released IPv6 support. iPRTG is available as a free download for current customers and is selling at $11.99 for new Paessler customers.