Managed Services: 7 Blogs MSPmentor Didn’t Write, March 2
7. Watch This: NOC services and the mid-market. That's all I have to say about that. For now.
The MSPmentor team is ramping up to break several news stories in the next couple of days. But before we spring ahead, here are seven managed services blogs and MSP news stories the MSPmentor team didn’t have a chance to write for the week ending March 2, 2012.
7. Watch This: NOC services and the mid-market. That’s all I have to say about that. For now.
6. M&A: Another MSPmentor 100 company is evaluating multiple bids and could be sold within the next three weeks. The MSP’s hottest offering: High-availability services.
5. Done Deal: TUC Brands (known for its business called The Utility Company) has acquired Nitro IT Business Solutions, one of the largest managed services providers in Canada and an MSPmentor 100 company. Side note: TUC Brands also operates MSPXchange, which helps MSPs to determine if the M&A path is potentially appropriate. More thoughts on this soon.
3. Apple On Its Mind: One of Europe’s top managed services providers heavily emphasizes Apple-related services. We’ll provide a closer look at this MSPmentor 100 company in the next few days.
2. Finger on the Pulse: IBM this week hosts the Pulse conference in Las Vegas. Key themes include data center optimization, mobile and end-point management, managed security services, and several other topics designed for MSP consideration. We’ll offer our analysis soon.