8 Endpoint Security Strategies for MSP Success
As the managed services market continues to grow, it’s more important than ever that MSPs find ways to differentiate themselves. That means not only offering superior services to their clients, but also partnering with solution providers who are committed to supporting and enabling MSPs to maximize their cost efficiency, profitability and client retention. Here are eight key security traits for successful next-gen MSPs:
Choose Solution that Amplifies Profitability
1. Drive down operational costs by choosing an endpoint security solution that provides lower TCO without sacrificing quality.
2. Adopt a cloud-based architecture that requires less infrastructure investment, enables faster deployment and needs less intensive management.
3. Incorporate a solution that fosters predictable, recurring revenue to help quantify future revenue for business decisions.
Cloud-based Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection reduces management costs, includes world-class support, enables rapid remediation and boosts customer satisfaction by maximizing end user uptime.
Establish a Quality Vendor Relationship
4. Partner with an endpoint security vendor that provides sales and marketing support to help grow your MSP business.
5. Choose a security solution provider that helps MSPs develop a more compelling offering to clients, thereby driving more leads and higher close rates.
6. Select sophisticated vendor technology to help you become the trusted security expert to your customers.
7. Seek out vendors with flexible monthly and annual billing policies to reduce overhead and enable easy, cost-effective scalability as your business grows.
8. Leverage proven protection to safeguard your reputation, increase customer loyalty and generate more referrals.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection offers a comprehensive MSP partner program with a dedicated Channel Account Manager, “true-up” billing with flexible monthly or annual subscriptions, and collective threat intelligence for unrivaled protection against known and unknown threats.
Webroot significantly reduces the amount of time admins devote to security-related tasks, driving down TCO and boosting profitability by freeing up technicians for more lucrative work. And because Webroot provides clients with unrivaled malware protection that imposes virtually no penalty on system performance, customer satisfaction also increases, along with long-term patronage and recurring, predictable revenue.
What sets Webroot apart:
- Small <1 MB client boosts endpoint device performance
- Installation in 5 seconds, saving MSP technician time
- Scans in less than 2 minutes, enabling fast protection
- Automated endpoint agent updates
- No agent definitions to manage
- Easy migration with zero conflicts with other security
- 100% cloud-based management and no on-premises infrastructure
- High effectiveness against zero Day threats
- Global support and remediation
MSPs who partner with Webroot enjoy:
- Improved customer productivity, uptime and satisfaction
- Predictable, recurring revenue due to customer loyalty
- Lower operational costs
- Exclusive access to training and marketing resources
- Flexible billing with annual and monthly subscriptions
The MSP landscape is becoming increasingly competitive, making it more important than ever for you to choose the right security partner. Dedicated to meeting the needs of forward-looking MSPs, Webroot provides the security solutions, sales support, enablement tools and marketing resources you’ll need to become a successful next-generation MSP.
Learn more about becoming a #NextGenMSP and enter for your chance to win an Oculus Rift Headset at webroot.com/NextGenMSP.