ConnectWise, StorageCraft Release Integration Module for MSPs
According to a press release sent out by StorageCraft — a Draper, Utah-based disaster recovery and business continuity solutions provider — MSPs can now automate billing processes by mapping and synchronizing data from the StorageCraft MSP portal and StorageCraft Cloud Services with their Connectwise business management platform.
ConnectWise MSP partners can take advantage of this integration directly from within the StorageCraft MSP portal, where they can gain access to account and data mapping capabilities. The professional services automation (PSA) company’s customers can also manage licenses for components of the StorageCraft Recover-Ability Solution.
The new integration module enables Connectwise business management platform users to do the following:
- Map and analyze account usage and storage space information from StorageCraft Cloud Services and the StorageCraft MSP Portal.
- Map StorageCraft MSP licenses of ShadowProtect, ShadowStream, intelligent FTP and HeadStart Restore to customer accounts.
- Track StorageCraft licenses and automate billing from within Connectwise.
- Synchronize StorageCraft account data for Connectwise contracts automatically.
- Create manual and scheduled updates of billing information between the StorageCraft MSP portal and StorageCraft Cloud Services portal and their Connectwise business management platform.
- Synchronize client history for auditing changes.
“We’re excited that StorageCraft has completed their integration to ConnectWise,” said Jeannine Edwards, director at the ConnectWise Platform, in a statement. “StorageCraft is a great addition to our integrator community.”
StorageCraft MSP partners interested in enabling integration with Connectwise, which is free of charge, can do so by logging into the StorageCraft MSP portal and following the PSA Integration Setup link. As of now this is only available to partners based in the United States and Canada.