Top Nine Stories From The VAR Guy: 1/29/09
MSPmentor's sister site -- The VAR Guy -- reveals what's next in the IT channel. Here's a look at the top nine headlines on The VAR Guy's blog this week.
MSPmentor’s sister site — The VAR Guy — reveals what’s next in the IT channel. Here’s a look at the top nine headlines on The VAR Guy’s blog this week.
- Cisco Channel Chief’s Video Message to Partners
- Dell Rallies Partners Around Cisco Opportunities
- Do You Need Channel Partners In A Recession?
- Microsoft’s Channel Chief: Old Letter More Timely Than Ever?
- IBM, Red Hat and Canonical Take On Microsoft Office
- Netgear ProSecure: A Match for Security Resellers?
- F5 Networks, HP ProCurve ONE: Attacking Cisco On Seven Layers
- Open Source Channel Partners: Critical But Different
- Why Profits Should Be Your Secondary Goal
- Sorry, this is a top nine list. Get to know The VAR Guy and you’ll realize he doesn’t play by the rules.