This Week’s 10 Most Read Stories From Nine Lives Media Inc.
Okay, so officially Nine Lives Media Inc. doesn’t have a blog “network.” But we do have three blog destinations — MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud. For those who haven’t had time to jump across all three sites this week, here are the 10 most read stories for the week ending January 4, 2011.
So here’s what attracted eyeballs this week:
10. Microsoft Channel Chief Responds to Cloud Billing Again (TalkinCloud)
9. Goodbye Apple Xserve, Hello ActiveStorage ActiveSAN? (The VAR Guy)
8. Can Digium Asterisk Steal the Show? (The VAR Guy)
7. SugarCRM CEO: Partners Will Profit in the Cloud (TalkinCloud)
6. Oracle Plans One-two Punch for Partners and ISVs (The VAR Guy)
5. More Investors Move Into Managed Services Market (MSPmentor)
4. The Perfect Year in the Life of an IT Solutions Provider (MSPmentor, guest blog)
3. Kaseya Extends Managed Services Brand into Security (MSPmentor)
2. Verizon iPhone Review Roundup (The VAR GUY)
1. Time Warner Buys Navisite for SMB Cloud Push (TalkinCloud)
Thanks for jumping around our blogs and jumping into the conversation. We’re enjoying the dialog.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.