The VAR Guy Launches Business Acceleration InfoCenter
It's the most basic question of all for VARs and MSPs: How do you grow your business in a profitable manner? And how do you move faster — and more efficiently — every step of the way? We will answer those and other questions in The VAR Guy's newly launched Business Acceleration InfoCenter (www.thevarguy.com/fasterbiz). Here's what you should expect.
The Business Acceleration InfoCenter will offer VARs and MSPs business guidance on sales, marketing, partnerships, training and more. It blends The VAR Guy's exclusive editorial coverage with custom media from the InfoCenter's exclusive sponsor, Ingram Micro.
On the editorial front, Managing Editor Charlene O'Hanlon continues to drive The VAR Guy's coverage. And our editorial team will offer strategic business guidance multiple times per week. Coverage areas will include The VAR Guy's views and guidance on:
- Sales and Business Development: How to prime, fill and accelerate your pipeline.
- Advertising, Marketing and Social Media: How to develop, promote and leverage the right messaging across the most effective communication channels.
- Business Models: How to balance and maximize product sales with IT services.
- Best Practices: How to leverage practical tips from Ingram Micro's best-performing channel partners.
On the contributed content front, sponsor Ingram Micro will offer MSPmentor's readers a range of business guidance contained in white papers, videos, guest blogs, and Twitter updates.
InfoCenters: In-depth Information for VARs, MSPs and CSPs
- Backup and Disaster Recovery, sponsored by Datto (www.mspmentor.net/bdr)
- Business Acceleration, sponsored by Ingram Micro (www.thevarguy.com/fasterbiz)
- Cloud-based File Sync and Sharing, sponsored by eFolder (www.mspmentor.net/filesharing)
- Private and Public Cloud, sponsored by VMware (www.thevarguy.com/cloud)