MSPmentor 250: Page 3 of Our 2011 Edition
Each year, the MSPmentor 250 identifies the world’s top managed services experts, entrepreneurs and executives — including professionals who have mastered business leadership, marketing, sales, technology, coaching and other areas within the managed services market. For our 2011 edition, here’s page 3 of 10…
Michael Compton, Account Manager, Cambium Data Inc.
Compton hit 200% of his profitability quota at his last company before joining Cambium Data. He has since helped Cambium to refocus its sales efforts on managed services engagements.
Mike Cooch, Co-founder & CEO, Kutenda
Cooch is a serial entrepreneur. He sold his previous managed services business last year, and spends considerable time focused on Kutenda — a marketing as a service specialist for MSPs. The Kutenda business model has evolved a bit since the company’s launch, but that exemplifies Cooch’s ability to continually reinvent his companies as IT trends evolve.
- Web: http://www.kutenda.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/kutenda
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikecooch
- FastChat Video: Cooch in November 2010 explains the sale of his managed services business, Everon, to PlumChoice
Skip Coomber, CEO, HeroWare
Coomber has positioned HEROware to deliver enterprise-class Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) services into the SMB market. Coomber previously was founding partner of a law firm, CEO of an investment management firm, and head of a medical services provider.
Brendan Cosgrove, Director of Social Media & Community, Kaseya International Inc.
Cosgrove built the new Kaseya community that continues to see 20% growth. He has also helped Kaseya to launch social media efforts across the globe.
- Web: http://about.me/brendancosgrove
- Blog: http://blog.kaseya.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/kaseyacorp and http://twitter.com/#!/cozthegrov
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bpcosgrove
Chris Cramer, Director of MIS, I.T. Works
Cramer established numerous offerings for I.T. Works in the areas of HaaS, SaaS, Cloud (Private/Hybrid/Public) and IaaS. The result: I.T. Works was awarded Ingram Micro’s Services Most Valuable Partner in Advanced Technologies at the 2011 Ingram Cloud Summit.
- Web: http://www.itworksite.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/CCramer247
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chriscramer
Stuart Crawford, Chief Marketing Officer, Ulistic Inc.
Grew grew IT Matters as an MSP from three to over 30 people and $5 million in annual revenues within seven years. As a marketing consultant he assisted Bulletproof Infotech to be highly recognized in Alberta, Canada, and have top search engine rankings.
- Web: http://www.ulistic.com
- Blog: http://www.stuartcrawford.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/ulistic
Joe Croft, VP, Product & Strategy, mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
Croft directs product and strategy development for mindSHIFT’s IT outsourcing and cloud services. Over the past eight years he has directed mindSHIFT’s M&A expansion across North America with the addition of eight companies.
- Web: http://www.mindSHIFT.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/mindSHIFT_Tech
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-croft/0/159/707
Lance Crosby, CEO, SoftLayer
Crosby oversaw Softayer’s successful merger with the Planet, creating the largest privately held hosting provider in the U.S.
- Web: http://www.softlayer.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SoftLayer
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lance-crosby-esq/1/117/b8b
Todd Croteau, President, All Covered
Croteau has led All Covered, now a division of Konica Minolta, one a multi-region acquisition strategy, snapping up small IT service providers to build a national MSP.
- Web: http://www.allcovered.com
- Blog: http://learning.allcovered.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/allcovered
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/todd-croteau/15/916/67b
- FastChat: Croteau explains the All Covered acquisition strategy in September 2010 — ahead of Konica Minolta’s buyout of All Covered.
Justin Crotty, Senior Vice President & General Manager, NetEnrich Inc.
Crotty joined NetEnrich in August 2010, helping the company to push beyond its NOC (network operations center) heritage. He previously led Ingram Micro Services in North America, building the Seismic managed services business and laying the foundation for Ingram Micro Cloud.
- Web: http://www.netenrich.com
- Blog: http://blog.netenrich.com/
- FastChat: Crotty explains his leap to NetEnrich, and the company’s business strategy, in August 2010.
Edward Crowley, CEO, Photizo Group
Crowley has carved out a growing niche in the managed print services market. Photizo Group organizes MPS education, conferences and other content that allows VARs and MSPs to embrace managed print services.
Mike Cullen, VP of Sales, N-able Technologies
Cullen is part of N-able’s inner executive circle, driving sales and partner engagements worldwide. Over the past year, Cullen has spent significant time in Europe and Australia, building MSP relationships that leverage N-able’s IT monitoring software.
- Web: http://www.n-able.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/nablemsp
- FastChat: Cullen explains N-able’s view on the cloud computing market in September 2010.
Terry Cunningham, President & General Manager, i365, a Seagate Company
Cunningham built a 400 company partner network and is now focusing on bringing that success to i365’s EVault Cloud Connected Services Provider Program. The program launched in 2010 and has 30 participating partner companies who serve hundreds of customers.
Susanne Dansey, Director, Purple Cow Ideas Management
Dansey has driven Channel Community growth since 2005 in the EMEAs, US, and Asia Pacific areas both as a VAR, Distributor and SMB Sales Specialist for Dell. She helped facilitate 1000 VARs in the UK to connect and collaborate, and she became a Microsoft SBS MVP.
- Web: http://www.purplecowideas.co.uk
- Blog: http://purplecowideas.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/purplecowideas
- LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/susannedansey
Brian de Haaff, Senior Product Director, IT Services, Citrix Online
de Haaff built Paglo, a SaaS-based remote monitoring tool that Citrix ultimaately acquired. These days, he’s building out the Citrix Online business, helping corporate IT managers and MSPs to better manage IT assets.
Len DiCostanzo, Senior VP, Business Development, Autotask Corp.
DiCostanzo identifies, builds and nurtures Autotask’s strategic industry alliances around the world. More recently, he has been driving integration relationships, building partnerships with software companies that integrate with Autotask’s cloud-based PSA (professional services automation) software.
- Web: http://www.autotask.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/autotask
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/len-dicostanzo/8/1a1/11a
Leonard Dimiceli, Director of Sales, Spam Soap
Dimiceli has increased Spam Soap sales revenue more than 32% year over year since 2009. The company offers SaaS-based email security and anti-spam solutions to IT service providers. Spam Soap’s channel now exceeds 750 VARs and MSPs.
- Web: http://www.spamsoap.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/lendimiceli
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leonard-dimiceli/1/339/9b8
- FastChat Video: Dimiceli offers some clues about Spam Soap’s next moves in this Talkin’ Cloud FastChat Video.
Paul Dippell, CEO, Service Leadership Inc.
Dippell is one of the best-known minds in the IT channel, educating MSPs and VARs about profitabilty models, financial management and maximizing profit margins.
- Web: http://www.service-leadership.com/company/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-dippell/0/5a/3a7
Kevin Dohrmann, CTO & CoFounder, CoSentry.net
Dohrmann was a key team member on the CoSentry launch team. The company clams to be one of the fastest growing Managed Service and Data Center Providers in North America.
Aaron Donaldson, Director – IT Consulting, RSM McGladrey
Donaldson established RSM McGladrey as a top MSP in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area. He’s also an outspoken member and educator within the Level Platforms partner community.
Shaun Donnelly, COO, outsourceIT
Since joining the company last year, Donnelly has assisted in a major M&A deal that doubled the company’s size and expanded its regional footprint. With Donnelly’s focus, outsourceIT has also managed to retain all but one of its recurring revenue customers in 2011.
Larry Doyle, Technical Director, Netforce Ltd.
Doyle has continued to develop Netforce as one of the top MSP businesses in Ireland, almost doubling the number of clients and increasing overall company turnover by 25% in 2010 and a further 25% in 2011. Doyle also works closely with Microsoft for product launches in the SMB market.
- Web: http://www.netforce.ie
- Blog: http://larrynetforce.wordpress.com/
- LinkedIn: http://ie.linkedin.com/in/larrythelegend
Brian Doyle, VP of IT & Data Center Services, PCNet, Inc.
Doyle is an MSP veteran with a track record growing managed services organizations. In Doyle’s previous position he led sales and M&A initiatives that helped his company to land on the annual MSPmentor 100 and Inc. 5000 lists. He’s now launching a VMware-powered cloud for a VAR transitioning to managed services.
- Web: http://www.pcnet-inc.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/thebriandoyle
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/briandoylepcnet
J. Michael Drake, CEO masterIT
Drake expects to drive 30 percent top-line revenue growth in 2011. masterIT has emerged as one of the top MSPs in the Memphis, Tenn., region over the past five years.
Zach Duke, EVP, Business Development Safe Systems
Under Duke’s leadership, Safe Systems now manages more than 25,000 customer devices in 15 states, including Alaska. He has helped the company to go deep in the financial services market, driving 23 percent revenue growth last year.
This is the end of page 3 of 10. You can…