In Case You Missed Them: 15 Most Read Channel Blogs, March 4
Our editorial team spent most of this week at three partner events — Cisco Partner Summit 2011, Intel Day in the Cloud and Intel Solutions Summit. Now, we’re almost ready to wrap up a busy week at MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud. We realize: Some readers don’t have time to track all the conversations across all of our web sites each week. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending March 4, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Cisco Cloud Partner Program Unveiled
- Office 365 Cloud Billing: Microsoft is Listening
- Memo to MSPs: Manage Client Services, We’ll Manage the Cloud (guest blog)
- Microsoft Not a Fan of Google Cloud Connect
- Ingram Micro VP: We are Top Cloud Aggregator for the Channel
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- Cisco CEO: We Won’t Compete with Partners in the Cloud
- Developer Review: Max OS X Lion Is Easy to Tame
- SMB Unified Communications: Cisco Offers Zero Percent Financing
- Steve Jobs Shows Off a More Robust iPad 2
- Cisco CEO Answers the COO Question (And More)
And from MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- Master MSPs: New Missions, Evolving Ambitions
- Memo From Cisco: MSPs Will Enjoy Early Cloud Computing Advantage
- Your Managed Services Sales Team: Stoked or Stalled? (guest blog)
- Market Consolidation: Four Major MSPs Per Metro Area?
- Cisco Partner Summit: Why MSPs are Tuning In
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.