In Case You Missed Them: 15 Most Read Channel Blogs, March 18
I’m trying to spend a bit more time reading and replying to emails each Friday afternoon. As a result I’m a bit late with this blog entry (and a few others…). Sure, we had another busy week at MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud. We realize: Some readers don’t have time to track all the conversations across all of our web sites each week. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending March 18, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Memo to MSPs: You Need a Dedicated Cloud Sales Team
- Update: Clouds in Japan Remain Online
- VMware Cloud Veteran Lands at Abiquo Cloud Management
- HP Cloud Strategy: The One Mistake Leo Must Avoid
- Microsoft BPOS and Office 365 Get Free Blackberry Enterprise Server
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- HP: TIme to Buy Red Hat for Cloud Computing Land Grab?
- Updated: Top 100 Channel Partner Conferences for 2011
- Social Media Marketing Tips for VARs (guest blog)
- Comparing Likewise and Centrify: In Their Own Words
- iPad 2: Assessing the Good, the Bad and the Splotchy
And From MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- Microsoft Targeting July 1 for Office 365 Cloud Launch?
- Level Platforms: The Buzz Sounds Real
- A New Way for MSPs to Find Sales Leads
- Intermedia Makes Its Hosted PBX Pitch to 100 MSPs
- Managed Services Acquisition: Trivalent Buys Innovative Software Strategies
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.