In Case You Missed Them: 15 Most Read Channel Blog Entries, Feb. 11
On the one hand, our web sites — MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and TalkinCloud — focus on highly targeted segments within the IT channel. But on the other hand, some readers don’t have time to track all the conversations across all of our web sites each week. So, here are the 15 most read channel blog entries across our channel blog network for the week ending February 11, 2011.
From TalkinCloud: The Cloud, The Channel, The Chatter
- Intermedia cuts hosted Exchange prices and joins Microsoft cloud billing debate
- Openstack vs. Eucalyptus: Cloud rivals or friends?
- Cloud computing: Dinner talk makes me nervous
- VMware says Microsoft, Oracle are blowing cloud smoke
- Excel Micro partnering with Google on SaaS Distribution
From The VAR Guy: What’s Next in the IT Channel
- Did open source companies miss their channel opportunity?
- Memo from VMware CEO Paul Maritz to partners: Windows era is ending
- HP debuts TouchPad: The first real contender to iPad
- Former SAP channel chief Pat Hume Joins GFI Software
- VARs: 4 ways to get the most out of your vendors’ channel partner programs (guest blog)
And from MSPmentor: The Ultimate Guide to Managed Services
- MSPs: Why 80 percent of your social media efforts miss the mark
- MSPmentor 100: Top 100 managed services provider center (our 2011 results debut Feb. 16)
- Managed services acquisition: mindSHIFT acquires ORBIT Systems
- Five reasons you’re not ready for Professional Services Automation (guest blog)
- 24×7 help desk and NOC support: Deeper perspectives for MSPs
Thanks for taking the time to visit MSPmentor and our sister sites. We appreciate your readership here, there and everywhere.
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook, Identi.ca and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.