Boston HostingCon 2012 Cloud Services News and Information
Welcome to Talkin’ Cloud’s Boston HostingCon 2012 InfoCenter. Here, you’ll find the latest news, information and analysis from HostingCon, where hosting providers and cloud services providers are promoting white label services and more to channel partners
Boston HostingCon 2012 News From Talkin’ Cloud
Complete day-to-day coverage from Talkin’ Cloud, the first blog and online community focused on cloud services providers (CSP) news and information, and its impact on channel partners. In addition to the content below, check out our annual Talkin’ Cloud 100, tracking the world’s top 100 cloud services providers.
- HostingCon – Dell Cloud, PowerEdge C Servers Take Spotlight: Dell will surface at Boston HostingCon 2012. The PC giant wants to promote Dell Cloud to end customers. Dell also wants to promote its PowerEdge C servers to hosting providers and cloud services providers (CSPs). Can Dell do both?
- HostingCon: MSPs Meet Cloud Storage Services: OnApp, Symantec, Parallels and SoftLayer will attempt to grab the spotlight at the conference. And watch for some surprises from Nirvanix, a fast-growing cloud storage provider that’s seeking to more closely engage MSPs as channel partners.
Boston HostingCon 2012 News From The VAR Guy
Complete day-to-day coverage from Talkin’ Cloud’s sister site, The VAR Guy. Take a look and you’ll get a feel for how VARs are ramping up their cloud services revenues — either as cloud builders, cloud resellers (white label services) or cloud integrators
Blog: HostingCon: Microsoft Office 15 Meets Cloud Services, VDI: As Microsoft prepares to launch Office 15, cloud services providers (CSPs) and hosting providers must gear up for the new suite.
- Blog: HostingCon – Cloud Storage, Backup Partner Strategies: A look at cloud storage white label services and full-blown storage platforms from Asigra, Intronis, Nirvanix and Vembu.
Boston HostingCon 2012: Getting Prepared
The conference runs July 16-18. But we’ve already got some preview content in place to help you prepare.
- Blog: Four Trends From HostingCon 2011: What were the four biggest trends at last year’s HostingCon and how might they evolve at this year’s event?
- Blog: Cincinnati Bell – Leading the Telco to Cloud Services Transformation?: A big theme each year at HostingCon involves telcos getting into cloud computing. This blog gives you a flavor for how Cincinatti bell is working with Parallels and Apptix for hosted Exchange services.
- Blog: U.S. SMBs Rapidly Driving Cloud Adoption: The research comes from Parallels in 2011. But Parallels will provide some updated cloud SMB perspectives at HostingCon. Read this blog to help prepare for the conversation.