Autotask today is expected to announce upgrades to Autotask Pro and Autotask Go!, the company's family of professional services automation (PSA) Software.
The software helps VARs and managed service providers to establish, monitor and track service response goals, as well as manage Service Level Agreements, according to Autotask.
The upgrades, expected to be released today through Autotask's Software as a Service (SaaS) design, allows Autotask's 25,000 current users to take the following steps:
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) by client
- Set performance targets by priority, issue type and sub-issue type
- Customize service levels by business hours and after-hours support requirements
- Define workflow and escalation rules
- Integrate their Autotask service tickets
- Organize and prioritize service targets in ticket search grids
- Create customized reports for clients using Autotask LiveReports
Cut to the ChaseI asked Autotask to summarize the top three business drivers for this Autotask release. Chief Marketing Officer Bob Vogel offered these thoughts:
- Reason #1. Service Level Management gives IT service providers, for the first time, the ability to set quantifiable performance goals for their services -- by client, by type of issue, by tech – and to manage the delivery of those services within the target goals, and report on overall compliance.
- Reason #2. Service Level Management allows IT service providers, for the first time, to set realistic response times for services they are providing, and to guarantee delivery within those parameters – differentiating themselves from competitors who can’t or won’t.
- Reason #3. Service Level Management allows service providers to set realistic expectations among their clients regarding response times, thereby ensuring high levels of client satisfaction, even if there is no formal contractual Service Level Agreement in place.
Competitive MarketAutotask isn't alone in the professional services automation (PSA) software market. PSA software -- offered by Autotask, ConnectWise and Tigerpaw Software, among others -- increasingly integrates with remote management and monitoring tools (Kaseya, Level Platforms, N-able, among others).
By using PSA and remote management/monitoring tools in tandem, VARs and MSPs can proacively manage customers' systems as well as their own internal operations.
MSPmentor is updated multiple times daily. Don’t miss a single post. Subscribe to our Enewsletter, RSS and Twitter feeds.