Seven Managed Services Blog Entries We Didn’t Write: April 9
Upbeat. That’s the single best word to describe how MSPs are feeling right now, based on a range of phone calls and interviews MSPmentor completed this week. Alas, we didn’t have time to blog about every conversation. But here’s a look at seven managed services topics we wanted to cover for the week ending April 9, 2010.
7. More M&A Activity: Architel, the Dallas-based MSP, has acquired Applied Resource Technologies, another Dallas MSP. The combined company creates the largest MSP in North Texas, according to Architel. Details are expected to emerge April 12. We’ll try to share more insights soon.
5. Answering the Call for Help?: Keep an eye on Live Virtual Help Desk. They want to remain software-agnostic while offering back-end call center, help desk and NOC support to MSPs. There could be some partner announcements soon.
4. Three’s Company: Lenovo, Intel and Level Platforms are partnering up. Here are the details.
3. It’s Getting Crowded In Here: As of 10:44 a.m. eastern today, MSPmentor had 4,999 followers on Twitter (@MSPmentor). Thank you for visiting us — using any pipeline you prefer.
2. Circle the Date: There’s a Microsoft Management Summit on April 19th. It’s safe to expect some managed services and cloud-related news from the event… … But too bad Microsoft didn’t line up more MSP software providers to have a presence at the conference.
1. Planes, Trains and Automobiles: MSPmentor’s blog team is on the road the rest of April. We will be blogging live from eight conferences across North America. Want to potentially meet? Drop me a note (joe [at] NineLivesMediaInc.com).
Thanks for reading. We’re having a blast at Nine Lives Media Inc. We hope you’re enjoying the ride with us.