By now, you’ve likely read the top managed services blog entries from Q1, Q2 and Q3 of 2009. Now, let’s look at the stories and chatter that generated the most MSPmentor readership in Q4 2009…
10. N-able Launches Free Endpoint Security
9. 14 Business and Financial Tips for MSPs
8. Hosted Windows Desktops: Your Next Move?
7. ConnectWise-CharTec: Someting’s Cooking
6. Autotask vs. ConnectWise: Who’s Got Cloud?
5. ConnectWise Cloud: Dark Until Oct. 28?
4. 10 Ways to Generate Recurring Revenue
3. What Should I Do With My Life? Six Steps to an Answer
2. MSP Software Provider PacketTrap Acquired
1. Buyout: MSP Services Network Acquired
Mergers, acquisitions, competition — those topics certainly attracted plenty of eyeballs in Q4, 2009. But readers also remain deeply interested in sales, marketing and branding strategies for MSPs. We’ll bolster our efforts to cover those topics in 2010.