True Influence, an email marketing company, has launched LeadPAC -- which seeks to help customers promote the "the right message, to the right people, at the right time." But will LeadPAC catch on with IT service providers that want to engage more small business customers?
At its heart, LeadPAC is a low-cost email and lead generation solution designed to help marketers develop profitable ads. The full release of LeadPAC debuted yesterday (Sept. 21), but some customers have been using a beta version since early March 2011. True Influence claims LeadPac allows customers to:
- Access to more than 20 million B2B business contact records that can be segmented according to detailed demographic data.
- Create a new email by using True Influence's email builder, or upload their own customized content.
- All leads are verified in advance to ensure that basic information such as email addresses and phone numbers are accurate.
- The capacity to couple promotions and special offers with links to content that will appeal to their target audience.
- Marketers only pay for leads that demonstrate an interest in their message, according to criteria they established.
- Before launching a campaign, marketers decide how much they want to spend. True Influence's predictive-targeting technology delivers to the audience most likely to respond to their offer, based on demographic and behavioral data compiled over many interactions.
True Influence also offers a Relevance Engine to help service providers target SMB customers. We'll watch to see if LeadPAC has the same type of influence on the SMB market.
Meanwhile, rivals loom. Ventana New Media, another marketing and lead generation company, has released the Ventana New Media Engine to help VARs and MSPs generate more leads.
We'll be watching to see where MSPs apply their marketing and lead generation efforts.