Top 100 Channel Partner Conferences 2012 Q1
The VAR Guy, at last, has finalized his list of the Top 100 Channel Partner Conferences of 2012. You can view the list in multiple formats. Check out the in-depth calendar, which lets you sort by month or by extended description. Or check out a simple bullet list, which lets you see all of the Top 100 Channel Partner Conferences of 2012 on a single page. Now, here’s a closer look at the Q1 2012 events that demand your attention…
… they include:
- Jan. 11: Channel Expert Hour webcast, Your First Mobile Device Management Sales Meeting of 2012
- Jan. 8-9: Storage Visions, Las Vegas — right down the road from CES…
- Jan 9-13: International CES, Las Vegas — Not exactly channel, but it is the consumerization of IT
- Jan. 15-19: Lotusphere 2012, Orlando, Fla. — IBM’s backing keeps this on The VAR Guy’s radar.
- Jan 15-18: National Retail Federation, New York — worth watching for channel partners going vertical.
- Jan. 15-18: Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA Inspire Customer Passion, Las Vegas — watch for managed print services updates.
- Jan 16-18: Juniper Global Partner Conference, Las Vegas — The company’s first global partner conference.
- Jan. 25: Channel Expert Hour webcast, Help Desk and Remote Monitoring, how to build a powerful combo.
- Jan 29-31: CA Technologies MSP Forum, Miami, Fla.
- Feb. 1-3: Digium AsteriskWorld, Miami, Fla — for channel partners focused on open source IP PBX. Part of larger IT Expo event.
- Feb. 1-3: MSPWorld, Miami, Fla. — part of a bigger IT Expo event.
- Feb. 13-15: HP Global Partner Conference, Las Vegas
- Feb. 13-16: VMware Partner Exchange, Las Vegas
- Feb. 14-16: Parallels Summit, Orlando — always a good source for cloud partner information.
- Feb. 13-16: Cloud Connect, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Feb. 21-23: Avnet Technology Solutions Partner Summit with Cisco, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Feb. 20-24: HIMSS, Las Vegas — The place to be for health care service providers
- Feb. 21-23, Avnet and Cisco Partner Conference, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Feb 27-March 2: RSA Conference, San Francisco — the big IT security blow-out
- Feb. 28-29: Cisco Partner Velocity, Las Vegas — always a great event for VARs and MSPs seeking marketing and social media guidance.
- Feb. 29-March 1, ASCII Success Summit, Orlando, Fla.
- March 2-3, 2012, MVP Nation 2012, Microsoft Conference Center, Redmond, Wash.
- March 4-7: IBM Pulse 2012, Las Vegas
- March 6-9: XChange Solution Provider, Los Angeles
- March 21-22: ASCII Success Summit, Southern Calif.
- March 26-29: Channel Partners Conference, Las Vegas
That’s it for Q1. The VAR Guy will be back on December 28 to share Q2 2012 channel partner conferences that demand your attention.