Sun VARs Seek Solace in ServiceKey’s Maintenance Renewal Program
Ever since the announcement that Oracle intends to take Sun hardware renewals direct as of October 15, Sun VAR’s have wondered, what next? Uncertainty over which ways to continue maintaining long time Sun customers and retain a lucrative residual revenue stream had Sun VAR’s scrambling to find the answers. Here at ServiceKey, we are finding those abandoned VAR’s thankful for the Maintenance Renewal programs we offer. Here’s why.
With ServiceKey’s flexible, multi-vendor maintenance service, partners can roll Sun contracts transparently into their own service contracts and reduce costs at the same time. “It has been a relief,” said one Southeast reseller. “We were preparing to lose a large percentage of revenue when we found ServiceKey’s maintenance renewal solution.”
It is time that you find out how to keep your customers and renewal revenue on Sun Maintenance Contracts.
Find out everything you need to know to avoid the trap of procrastination and save your maintenance renewal revenue. You will also learn how to generate new Sun alternative maintenance revenue.
- You can save yourself pain and aggravation from Oracle/Sun’s eliminating VAR renewal revenue on maintenance contracts.
- Learn the exact steps to guarantee renewal revenue on maintenance contract.
- Understand what you can do to price 50-75% off Oracle/Sun’s list price.
- What to do about low margins on Oracle/Sun maintenance contracts and how you can experience higher margins offering a Sun alternative maintenance solution.
- What to do about the lack of flexibility with Oracle/Sun maintenance contracts and how you can offer total customer flexibility with an alternative maintenance solution
- What to do about Oracle/Sun’s lack of support for end-of-life systems and how you can guarantee support for end-of-life systems.
- Extend your customers investment on Sun hardware and enhance your customer relationship.
Protect your customer relationships and your revenue streams by partnering up with ServiceKey. What are you waiting for? To get a copy of “The Sun Alternative Maintenance Guide” visit www.sunmaintenancesupport.com or call 866-441-0496.
Christine Callahan (pictured) manages channel and alliance programs for ServiceKey. Monthly guest blogs such as this one are part of The VAR Guy’s 2010 sponsorship program. Read all of her guest blogs here.