MSP Standardization: Computer Troubleshooters Embraces NTRglobal
The trend toward managed services standardization continues. The latest example involves Computer Troubleshooters Global LLC, which has roughly 475 managed services franchises worldwide, embracing NTRglobal‘s remote IT administration software. Here’s a look at the deal and the broader implications for MSPs.
Under terms of the deal, expected to be announced this week, Computer Troubleshooters will identify NTRglobal’s NTRsupport as its preferred remote solution for its franchises worldwide. Computer Troubleshooters’ CEO Chip Reaves and NTRglobal President, Americas, Andre Angel confirmed the relationship to MSPmentor today.
To be clear: Computer Troubleshooters isn’t mandating franchises use NTRglobal’s software. But those that embrace NTRsupport will gain economies of scale and a lead generation solution. The lead system will allow would-be customers to chat with a local Computer Troubleshooters franchise. Also, Computer Troubleshooter franchisees will be able to brand their own local chat button with their franchisee branding.
The Bigger Picture
The NTRglobal-Computer Troubleshooters relationship accelerates a key trend across the managed services market: IT franchises, peer groups and VAR organizations are gaining economies of scale by embracing and/or standardizing on specific managed services tools.
Key examples include:
- Computer Troubleshooters leveraging both NTRglobal and a recent relationship with Autotask for PSA (professional services automation) solutions.
- HTG Peer Groups standardizing on ConnectWise.
- Ingram Micro Seismic offers a range of RMM, PSA and SaaS tools to its MSP partners.
- Kaseya introducing a specialized SaaS offering to The ASCII Group members.
- MSP Services Network working closely with IT Control Suite, ASCII Group and ConnectWise.
For software providers, targeting user groups, peer groups and IT franchises provides a fast way to get in front of numerous MSPs instead of marketing to MSPs individually.