How to Engage A 40-Person Small Business Customer
I spent some time on the phone June 5, learning how Frontpoint (a managed service provider) supports Global Medical Staffing (a 40-person small business). If you’d like to learn about their business relationship — directly from Frontpoint CEO Dan Stanford and Global Medical Staffing COO Alan Lakomski — then join us for next MSPmentor Live webcast, scheduled for June 10 at 2:00pm eastern.
This is a rare opportunity to hear from a managed service provider and their end-customer during the same conversation. We’ll welcome your questions throughout the webcast. Here’s what we plan to cover:
Our guest speakers include…
- The MSP View: Dan Stanford, CEO/Owner, Frontpoint
- The Customer View: Alan Lakomski, COO, Global Medical Staffing
- Plus, managed services perspectives from Dell’s Peter Klanian and Intel’s Matt Semenza (the webcast’s co-spons0rs).
Topics we’ll cover…
- How did Frontpoint establish a managed services relationship with Global Medical?
- What are Global Medical’s business priorities, and how is Frontpoint addressing those priorities with managed IT services?
- How does Frontpoint remotely manage Global Medical’s PCs and network today, and how will that change in the future?
- The integration hooks between Dell’s managed services solutions and Intel’s vPro technology: How do Frontpoint and Global Medical benefit?
- Plus, we’ll cover your questions throughout the webcast.
Register now or visit the event page for more information about the agenda and webcast. During the event, we’ll welcome your questions for our four guest speakers.