Autotask Plans First Global Customer Conference
Here's a bit more about the growing trend of face-to-face managed services summits and conferences.
Autotask has confirmed plans to host its first worldwide customer conference, March 29-31, 2009 at the Nashville Gaylord Opryland (pictured) in Tennessee. According to a press release, the event — titled Autoask Community Live! — will be open to all Autotask Customers and technology partners.
Here’s a bit more about the growing trend of face-to-face managed services summits and conferences.
According to the Autotask press release:
The conference will feature business, sales and technical tracks led by the Autotask team, Autotask customers and industry influencers. Customers will not only receive critical IT business information, they will have an in-depth view of how to maximize their Autotask investment:
- Best IT Practices – learn from members of the Community and the Autotask professional services team on ways to optimize your business processes using Autotask.
- Product Refreshers – take the next step in product adoption on how to implement the powerful business building functions in Autotask.
- Autotask Tips & Tricks –learn about hidden features, little-known time-savers, tips and tricks for using Autotask better and faster.
- Industry Blogs, LIVE!! – Get a chance to meet the people behind the popular industry blogs.
Autotask says it will announce customer registration and agenda information “in the weeks ahead.”
Face-to-face conferences are a growing trend across the managed services marketplace, as vendors, MSPs and customers seek information about business automation and IT sales strategies. Popular vendor- and industry-driven events include:
- Nimsoft Users Conference, Oct. 6-10, New Orleans, La.
- CompTIA Managed Services Summit, Oct. 21-23, Miami, Fla.
- N-able Partner Summit, Oct. 22-24, Dallas, Texas
- ConnectWise Partner Summit, held recently in Orlando
- MSPAlliance Managed Services Summits, held multiple times annually
- MSP Revolution, hosted by the MSPSN in September, with future events anticipated