TigerPaw, Servoyant Integrate Their Managed Services Software
Tigerpaw Software Inc., the PSA (professional services automation) software provider and Servoyant, a remote monitoring and management firm, have integrated their respective products. It’s safe to expect Tigerpaw to announce additional integration updates during the Tigerpaw User Conference in October. Here’s the near-term update.
According to Tigerpaw, the integration with Servoyant:
- Generates tickets that contain all the information collected by Servoyant for the alert;
- updates ticket status in Servoyant from Tigerpaw;
- synchronizes customer inventory item warranty/maintenance expirations to Servoyant;
- synchronizes customer contact information and Tigerpaw account rep to Servoyant; and
- provides single source reporting on ticket response time, resolution time and tickets by incident type
Meanwhile, Servoyant is fairly new to MSPmentor’s radar. The company specializes in network monitoring, management and automation. In addition to the Tigerpaw relationship, Servoyant integrates with Autotask and Microsoft software.