LabTech Launches Formal Program for Channel Partners
Remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform provider LabTech Software, (one of PSA platform provider ConnectWise's investment portfolio companies), has launched its new Partner Innovation Network (PIN) — comprised of LabTech partners who already rely on the company's RMM platform. What's new for partners in the PIN program? We'll reveal the details.
Multiple levels of PIN memberships exist, the company said. LabTech said features and benefits of the PIN program include the following:
- active communication with product management, development and executive teams within LabTech Software to help solve complex business issues;
- access to upcoming strategies and technologies, including participation in quarterly business reviews, focus groups, and councils that are designed to promote partner-driven;
- the opportunity to test emerging technologies via LabTech Software's pilot program;
- participation in the requirements definition process for future features and enhancements within the LabTech platform;
- exposure through industry awards, events, and broader publicity, earning valuable exposure as a technology thought leader;
- and the top 10 PIN members will be recognized annually at the Automation Nation conference with PIN Innovation Awards.
LabTech CEO Matt Nachtrab said in an email that the PIN program allows LabTech to align its priorities with its partners' by understanding partner perspectives. He added that the program is meant to drive partner innovation by collecting feedback from the LabTech's partner community.
“We've always prided ourselves on listening to partner feedback, and this a more concentrated and process-driven feedback loop,” Nachtrab said. “In addition, the PIN is backed by dedicated resources, budgets and measurements, which help us challenge conventional thinking. One of the initiatives of the PIN is to further segment participants in a variety of focus groups aligned to key areas of our product and industry strategies.”
Interested partners can learn more about the PIN program by registering for an introductory webinar on March 28 at 10 A.M. ET or 2 P.M. ET.
LabTech Software recently released deeper integration with professional services automation platform company ConnectWise at the beginning of this month.