WFT Cloud Releases OpEx-based, On-Premise Private Cloud Offering
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT), an infrastructure and cloud consulting firm specializing in SAP, today launched a new subscription-based, on-premise private cloud service through its fully-owned subsidiary called WFT Cloud.
Private Cloud at Customer Premise, the new offering, aims to accelerate enterprise SAP customer cloud adoption, including hardware, migration and managing SAP operations, on a monthly subscription basis.
The on-premise private cloud offering includes the following features:
- Cloud infrastructure inside the customer’s datacenter
- Dupport for all SAP applications, including SAP HANA
- On-premise production and non-production landscapes
- Infrastructure and basis operations management services included as a part of contract
- Free certified technical migration of SAP systems to private cloud infrastructure
- Monthly, utility billing lets customers charge back to departments/projects.
- SAP systems landscape provisioning
- Data protection solutions that are tailored to customer SLAs
- Optional disaster recovery in private cloud or in WFT Cloud.
WFT Cloud said customers will realize greater cost savings through an inclusive fixed-price model, which includes cost for hardware and software, SAP operations support, SAP data protection, as well as SAP system refresh and patching.
Customers can also leverage the company's cloud aggregation solution that provides customers with the choice of selecting between multiple cloud infrastructure solutions to host SAP applications.