Tigerpaw Software Inc., the PSA (professional services automation) software provider and Servoyant, a remote monitoring and management firm, have integrated their respective products. It's safe to expect Tigerpaw to announce additional integration updates during the Tigerpaw User Conference in October. Here's the near-term update.
According to Tigerpaw, the integration with Servoyant:
- Generates tickets that contain all the information collected by Servoyant for the alert;
- updates ticket status in Servoyant from Tigerpaw;
- synchronizes customer inventory item warranty/maintenance expirations to Servoyant;
- synchronizes customer contact information and Tigerpaw account rep to Servoyant; and
- provides single source reporting on ticket response time, resolution time and tickets by incident type
Sign up for MSPmentor’s Weekly Enewsletter, Webcasts and Resource Center. Follow us via RSS, Facebook and Twitter. Check out more MSP voices at www.MSPtweet.com. Read our editorial disclosure here.