Technology News: 9 Most Read Channel Partner Stories, Feb. 24
The VAR Guy is packing his bags to attend both IBM PartnerWorld and Cisco Partner Velocity the week of February 27. In the meantime, here are the nine most read technology news and channel partner stories from our blog network — The VAR Guy, MSPmentor and Talkin’ Cloud — for the week ending Feb. 24, 2012.
While our MSPmentor 100 center continues to be our most widely viewed page, here’s a look at our top-read blog entries:
9. Top 50 Cloud Services Providers: Readers continue to fill out our second-annual Talkin’ Cloud 50 survey, which is designed for CSPs, cloud aggregators, cloud brokers and channel partners that are driving cloud-related revenues.
8. Another PSA Acquisition: When Silverback purchased multiple PSA (professional services automation) and project management software companies, MSPmentor’s readers wanted to learn more. They found the information here.
7. Google Partner Initiatives: When it comes to Google Apps resellers, Google continues to enhance its channel partner program. The latest details surfaced on Talkin’ Cloud.
6. Strategic Deal: Continuum and LogMeIn have partnered up to help MSPs with remote monitoring and remote support. MSPmentor offered readers the analysis.
5. More Magic Quadrants: Readers keep seeking more information about the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools. And here’s what MSPmentor had to say.
4. Cloud Computing and Cloud Stocks: Cloud computing and cloud services stocks are up nearly 20 percent so far in 2012. Readers are tracking 20 of those cloud computing companies using our Talkin’ Cloud Stocks Index.
3. What’s Next From Apple: The answer is a preview of OS X Mountain Lion and iOS Desktop Integration.
2. Digium’s First IP Phones for Asterisk: Take the open source IP PBX, called Asterisk, and link it to Digium’s first IP phones. What’s the potential result? Analysis surfaced here.
1. The Next Google Android Upgrade: Version 5.0 Jellybean will likely arrive in mid-2012. Here’s what the Android upgrade means to partners.